What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the Shift Worship website or the Shift Application, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on Shift Worship’s website or the Shift Application, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Shift Worship functions as a controller of the information collected from you. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To improve our website or application (we continually strive to improve our website or application offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site or application feature.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We will retain your information to provide services to you for as long as your account is active. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Upon request we will let you know whether we hold any of your personal information. You may request, correct, or delete your personal information by contacting us at the contact information listed below.
After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR is a European Union (EU) regulation enacted to improve the protection of the personal information of EU citizens and to increase the obligations of organizations that collect or process such information. Our collection and use of your information is intended to be consistent with the GDPR. A copy of the official GDPR can be found here.
Third Party Advertising and Remarketing
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website and application, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site and application may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account page and going to the Manage Account' section.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, application, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on May 24, 2018.
1109 12th St, Ste 3
Aurora, NE 68818